Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Journal #2

April 05, 2020

5.   Are you spending your time differently? What are you doing more/less of?

Today was a gray day for remote learning, which meant that we just had some independent work to do. I only had to do some work for some classes, so it was pretty relaxing today. The workload hasn't been too much and I've been able to keep up will all of my schoolwork pretty easily. ever since school was cancelled due to COVID-19, I'm definitely spending my time differently. I'm spending more time inside of my house, playing more video games and browsing the internet more. I've also been eating more cooked meals at home as I'm not eating school lunches. I've definitely spent less of my time going outside. Due to the fear of spreading COVID-19, I haven't gone to social events, friend's houses, or other areas where there could be groups of people. I still go outside however, and the weather has actually been really nice recently. Hopefully it'll get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment