Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Journal #1

March 20th, 2020
1. What does your neighborhood look like? Are people walking around?
Ever since school has closed and coronavirus has been spreading, I've adapted to the remote learning that New Trier has installed. So far, my neighborhood basically looks the same. People are still walking their dogs, walking with their kids, going for a jog and everything seems the same. However, I think with the fear of coronavirus, even though it might look the same, I think people are still being cautious and mindful of the virus. The atmosphere feels a little different and I feel like everyone is a little on edge, including myself. Because it is such a fast spreading and dangerous virus and is always in the news, it's on my mind very often. In general, I feel safe in my neighborhood and remote learning has been easy to work with so far. But I still worry whenever my parents go out to get groceries or other things. I just hope that it gets better soon and that everything is okay in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment